Monday, April 27, 2009

Thank You.

um. WOW.


I wish to Thank everyone who wandered into my 'lil corner of the world at the Clermont Sheep and Wool festival. Your comments, complements, words of wisdom, squeals of delight, and yes; purchases, reminded me how incredible the fiber community is. Thank you.


Humble appreciate aside - Saturday was A W E S O M E .


[11:00am Saturday morning]

I could probably type for hours and not come close to describing how fabulous the day was or how incredible the people were. And I think that was is what it is all about - the people. Yes, I made sales, and appreciate them more then I can even begin to express, but, I got to meet so many like minded, creative, interesting, wonderful people. I look forward to seeing many of you again!

[4:30pm Saturday evening]

Before I head over to Etsy to open my shop doors, I one again thank everyone for their support and give a special thank you to the love of my life, James; a man who even on two hours of sleep managed to unpack the Jeep, assemble the display crates and calm my nerves all in the same hour. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. It was wonderful to meet you! You have beautiful stuff! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a lot of fun meeting you and your husband! Your booth was well set up, full of luscious goodies, and I will certainly buy from you again. Keep up the great work!

    And don't forget, if you want some more of those rockin' good times, you know where and when we meet. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your husband was such a help! I know! You don't hear those words often...you can so tell he's in love with a fiber fool :) He did a great job in trying to help me pick a color out of my realm...even though I chose one that was still totally in it :) He tried! It was great meeting you and I hope you make it to one of our knit-nights soon.

    ReplyDelete