Thursday, April 9, 2009

2009 Chancellor's Sheep & Wool - Booth 29

See the title? See it?

Not only I am attending the Chancellor's Sheep & Wool festival in Germantown NY - I will be participating as a vendor! Crazy huh?

Originally I had intended to simply attend and see the layout of the property, make lists of things that I would need as a vendor in 2010, take notes on effective booth layout; you know, research and prepare. Well, on Monday I changed my mind. I just felt that I needed to be part of this years event and I knew that if I did not make the commitment - I would regret it.

You may not hear from me for a couple weeks - I have so much to do! Before I get lost in pounds of fiber, here is some information on the event:

Date & Time: Saturday, April 25 11:00am - 4:30pm
Raindate: Sunday, April 26
Location: One Clermont Ave - Germantown, NY 12526

Clermont State Historic Site website
2009 Chancellor's Sheep & Wool website
Map and directions to Clermont State Historic Site

No comments:

Post a Comment